Every aspect of this suit is designed for high performance without sacrificing comfort. Speed is achieved with the aid of high buoyancy in the legs to promote downhill swimming and a full SCS coating will make you slip through the water. Since it’s introduction in 2006 the Fusion has helped more athletes accomplish their goals than any other wetsuit.
- Lowest Temp: 55F / 12.5C
- Buoyancy Profile:3:5:4
- Performance Level: Competition
- Flexible Shoulders: 1.5mm neoprene on the upper chest, shoulders and arms offers maximum flexibility and comfort
- Premium Construction: crafted from high end Yamamoto neoprene for flexibility and comfort with a full SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating to improve durability and speed
- Improved Buoyancy: 3mm chest panels, 5mm core, hips and lower torso improve body position to reduce drag in the water
- Forearm S-Grip Panels: Improve your feel for the water
- Quick Exit Legs: thin leg panels maximize flexibility and improve transition speeds. Taped seams allow you to cut the legs to your desired length
How it Works:
Your rental is good for three weeks! Simply pick a rental date and we promise you'll have it by then.
|Women's Wetsuits||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Build|
|WXS||4'7" - 5'1"||98-112||Extra Small|
|WS||4'10" - 5'3"||108-121||Small|
|WMS||5'0" - 5'5"||117-132||Medium/Small|
|WM||5'3" - 5'9"||123-141||Meidum|
|WMA||5'3" - 5'9"||148-173||Medium/Athena|
|WML||5'6" - 5"11||139-154||Medium/Large|
|WL||5'7" - 6'0"||145-165||Large|
|WLA||5'7" - 6'0"||165-190||Large/Athena|
|WXLA||5'7" - 6'0"||185+||Extra Large/Athena|
Great experience and wonderful customer service
We rented four outfits, including children’s gear. Dealing with Customer service was refreshing as their representatives were top notch.