Women's Sleeveless Wetsuit
The Reaction Sleeveless has been improved with a more flexible upper body and new lower leg panels for quicker transitions. Our main sleeveless suit, it has unmatched arm freedom and T1 speed.
- Lowest Temp: 58F / 14.5C
- Buoyancy Profile: 4:5:4
- Performance Level: Elite
- Reactive Stretch Technology (RST): thinner neoprene around the back produces great mobility and reach from the shoulders
- S-Flex Side Panels: improve the ease of getting into the suit and promote better body position while swimming without sacrificing buoyancy
- Flexibility is Key: an improved jersey liner provides more stretch throughout the suit
- VO2 Chest Panels: chest panels are split by a very flexible neoprene panel for more stretch and easier breathing
- Quick Exit Legs: thinner leg panels improve transition times, making it easy to get out of the suit after your swim. Reinforced seam taping allows you to cut the legs to your desired length
How it Works:
Your rental is good for three weeks! Simply pick a rental date and we promise you'll have it by then.
|Women's Wetsuits||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Build|
|WXS||4'7" - 5'1"||98-112||Extra Small|
|WS||4'10" - 5'3"||108-121||Small|
|WMS||5'0" - 5'5"||117-132||Medium/Small|
|WM||5'3" - 5'9"||123-141||Meidum|
|WMA||5'3" - 5'9"||148-173||Medium/Athena|
|WML||5'6" - 5"11||139-154||Medium/Large|
|WL||5'7" - 6'0"||145-165||Large|
|WLA||5'7" - 6'0"||165-190||Large/Athena|
|WXLA||5'7" - 6'0"||185+||Extra Large/Athena|
Rent the runway for snow clothes!
Such a great concept. I had awesome stylish gear to play in the snow with and I didn't have to spend 500 bucks at REI. Worth it!
Rachel Chapman - Google Reviews